Joe giving his shirt away in the Holte End

Impeccable

Was a very nice gesture by the big man. The Villa fans seemed very appreciative, also. And how the old guy gestures to the others 'this is mine' as Joe goes to hand it to him for the little lad with him.

Top keeper. Top guy.

There has to be a some sort of story behind this. If only the papers were interested in good stories.

Very impressed with the Villa fans. Considering that we're those rich bastards who nobody likes and we've just beaten them on their own patch, they were appreciative.

Impeccable said:
Was a very nice gesture by the big man. The Villa fans seemed very appreciative, also. And how the old guy gestures to the others 'this is mine' as Joe goes to hand it to him for the little lad with him.

Top keeper. Top guy.

Agreed just shows how much he is appreciated by other fans as England's Number 1.

Biggsy1 said:
Impeccable said:

Top keeper. Top guy.

Agreed just shows how much he is appreciated by other fans as England's Number 1.

more times then not, when he comes towards the south stand for the 2nd half he gets applauded by the away fans.

he only doesn't when the away fans a dick heads.

Was going to say he is Englands No1 now fans will want his top. Well ones that dont just hate us for having money or being good now. Joe is top quality though, he probably would of given that lad his whole kit if he asked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.