Joe Hart being everyone's pal

ono,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your name says it all.......... OH NO: Joe is a sportsman through and through. He fights and yells at the team, at the moment he is in line for my POTS and he is the only player who consistently applauds our fans at the end of a match, home and away so go and lie down in a darkened room and contemplate your navel and think about the more important things that happened yesterday................ LIKE THE REST OF THE TEAM FLAMING WELL GIVING UP!! (That was shouting folks and not just capital letters!! If I swore I would be saying a few choice words to ono!!)

Am I the only one who gets wound up by him being everyone's best mate after the game after a loss?

Don't get me wrong, I think he's an unreal keeper but I want to see players looking angry after a performance like that. I don't want them high fiving their best players in the centre circle trying to be everyone's pal.

If he puts in a regular performance he can go and have tea with Paddy Crerand!

What do you want him to be, a bad sportsman, a sore loser and blank everyone at the final whistle?

Plus he has the nerve to be one of very few players that clap the fans after every game......FFS. Ridiculous thread, mods this needs a ban.
Don't agree with the OP personally but jog on with your ban bollocks. This is not RAWK

I have no issues with Joe's actions after the final whistle when we lose for me it shows good sportsmanship. He clearly has heart and passion during the 90 minutes.
Think about it like this, Joe Hart is our and England's Number 1 so he is a role model could you imagine the field day the biased media would have if he were to throw a tantrum when we lose and blank everyone whilst trudging off the pitch. They would love it writing up yet more anti-City bullshit, we get enough of that without our players giving them more ideas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.