Joe Hart - Choose your save of the season

I think the best save without a doubt has to be the save against Stoke in the FA Cup Finals purely because of the fact that it allowed us to win our first trophy in 35 years. That save 'saved' the entire course of the recent future of our club...

However, Hart's greatest game this season is bar-none the game against Spurs at the start of the season...a loss and we are not in 3rd right now...you could say the same about the recent game against Spurs or some other games in-between...but the amount of work / saves he had to make in that first game against Spurs was enough to make anyone's head spin...

JOE HART...FOR PRIME MINISTER...WHO ELSE CAN SAVE ENGLAND IN 2012 ?

glen quagmire said:
Blue_Times said:
My favourite would have to be in the Liverpool game at Anfield when we lost 3-0. This might sound stupid because this save didn't hold any importance like previously mentioned in this thread but it was technically a brilliant save.

It was at 0-0 and Suarez was through on goal, 1 on 1, and he hit shot destined for the bottom corner. Joe dives to the floor amazing quickly and tips it onto the post. It was decent.

Does anyone remember the save I am talking about?

Infact,it can be seen on the first clip in this video below..........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/plus-tags/pagenum/6/tag/liverpool-video-clips-highlights-feed/video/9017931/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/plus-tags/ ... o/9017931/</a>

Yes mate, as i was directly behind the goal, i thought it had goal written all over it. A top save.

I agree with this, I also was behind the goal about row 25. Top top save, but the rest of the game was kak.

The save from Defoe's volley on the turn on the edge fo the six yard box. to react that quick is brilliant in itself, but to get a good, strong hand on it was even better! We should have losted that game 3/4-0 but for Joey!

All others mentioned in this thred are quality too!

England's Number one.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.