Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

TGR said:
Just watching Tim Krul for Newcastle against Spurs. We could a lot worse than go for him in January.
Was thunking the same.

mansour's tow ropes said:
MCFC97 said:
All I am going to say. Panti beaten at his near post
when? not today he wasn't
It looked from what I saw that he was beaten near post. I didn't see the game because of work and I was relying on twitter and poor quality clips to see the goal. But I thought it looked like he was beat down to his right

MCFC97 said:
MCFC97 said:
It looked from what I saw that he was beaten near post. I didn't see the game because of work and I was relying on twitter and poor quality clips to see the goal. But I thought it looked like he was beat down to his right
No......curled round Pants.....Hart would have saved it....:)

MCFC97 said:
MCFC97 said:

So what you actually saw was nothing?

kippaxchris said:
MCFC97 said:

I saw Pants shy out of the save?

It wasn't his near post but Pantilmon should have done much better with it for two reasons;

1) He was far to slow off his line. Bardsley had time to take a touch, readjust, look up and curl it in. Hart (or good keeper) would have been out and closed down the angle. By the time Bardsley shoots Pantilmon is actually shuffling back towards his line!!

2) He twists his body out of the way of the ball. I know he protected his near post, but anybody who knows football could tell Bardsley took a touch onto his right foot because he is right footed. He was always going to curl it to the far post. Pants, twisted his way out of the ball. He wasn't protecting the near of far post. His eventual positioning was no where near good enough.

pudge said:
kippaxchris said:
MCFC97 said:

I saw Pants shy out of the save?

So you must think we need a new keeper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.