Joe Hart (continued)

Ray78 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ray78 said:
A lack of team effort? Mistakes in other games from other players (including Ceasar and Green)
Ah right. Like for like then.
Are you really saying we should ditch Hart for him until we find this hidden gem keeper?

Yes.

Hart to start on Wednesday.....YESSSSSSSSSS Sense prevails.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ray78 said:
Blue Haze said:
I thought he was benched because they want him to go. In fact he has to go with the financial penalties coming down on QPR for being 70m in the red.

They wouldn't play him even if he were Neuer, he must go.

Yep not down to his ability.
Can't have much fire in his belly if he's standing for that shit.

-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 pm --

Thenumber1blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Ray if you want joe replaced then at least come up with an acceptable replacement like Begovic or something. cesaer ? Not sure about him at all
He did mention Handanovic and Caballero,both streets ahead of Joe,espcially Handanovic for me.He's correct Joe is not the future for us !
Based on what?
For starters based on joe being awful for the last year and these two keepers know how to command their areas ,know when to come and stay instead of not having a clue and not joke distribution and also not shittin themselves when the ball comes near nowadays.You see being a good keeper is not about making a couple of good saves in a shit England side ,they are the basics.It's your all round game and your bond with your defence !

Ray78 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ray78 said:
A lack of team effort? Mistakes in other games from other players (including Ceasar and Green)
Are you really saying we should ditch Hart for him until we find this hidden gem keeper?

Yes.
Who'd want him? How the fuck can we market a keeper that's been ousted by a championship bench warmer?

blue b4 the moon said:
From my spot in 117 Panty seemed a bit untidy especially in the first half.

The clever move would be to play Joe on Wednesday and hopefully keep him in nets as Panty isn't good enough for us to have as a number 1 I'm afraid.

A Pants nightmare = clean sheet
A Hart nightmare = loss

conclusion Bring back Hart

not sure I get your logic on that one

Thenumber1blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ray78 said:
Yep not down to his ability.

Thenumber1blue said:
He did mention Handanovic and Caballero,both streets ahead of Joe,espcially Handanovic for me.He's correct Joe is not the future for us !
Based on what?
For starters based on joe being awful for the last year and these two keepers know how to command their areas ,know when to come and stay instead of not having a clue and not joke distribution and also not shittin themselves when the ball comes near nowadays.You see being a good keeper is not about making a couple of good saves in a shit England side ,they are the basics.It's your all round game and your bond with your defence !
You don't like him do you #1?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ray78 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Yes.
Who'd want him? How the fuck can we market a keeper that's been ousted by a championship bench warmer?

Or a multiple Serie A Champion, a Champions League winner.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Based on what?
It's not that,he's just not good enough and I cant get my head round the big fuss over him being dropped.Yes dropped everyone because he's been awful to say the least, its' not a rest.I'm hoping he could make a recovery just as much as you or anyone else is.

Thenumber1blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Thenumber1blue said:
It's not that,he's just not good enough and I cant get my head round the big fuss over him being dropped.Yes dropped everyone because he's been awful to say the least, its' not a rest.I'm hoping he could make a recovery just as much as you or anyone else is.
He's not been awful at all. Mistakes yes,but awful? no.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
He's not been awful at all. Mistakes yes,but awful? no.
No,he's been awful and majorly jittery ,whilst somehow surviving being dropped for a long time !

Ray78 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ray78 said:
Yes. Been there done that wore the T-Shirt and could end up being a World Cup winner.
Not with that splintered arse he won't.

Well he won the confederations cup with a lack of match fitness and he had an excellent game against us last season.

Really now we should sign players based on what they win for national teams?? Because that went so well for United and Kleberson!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.