Joe Hart - Head and Shoulders advert (merged)

Re: Joe Hart - Head and Shoulders advert

Shirley it should be Kolo who does the Head and Shoulders advert,after all,he uses the bloody stuff!

kolo.jpg

Where the hell did you get the above pic from? was it whilst he was nobbing that bird and playing at kolo the car sales man?

Churchill123 said:
Where the hell did you get the above pic from? was it whilst he was nobbing that bird and playing at kolo the car sales man?

Yes, all over the internet within hours....

Wonder if Kolo will give me a good deal on a new Jag?.......lol!

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Churchill123 said:

Yes, all over the internet within hours....

Wonder if Kolo will give me a good deal on a new Jag?.......lol!

I heard he's now out of the car dealing game, brought to much attention to himself apparently.. On the note of Kolo and nobbing that bird, if your a prem league player at the biggest team in the world :P then why would you nob a bird like he was, when there would be plenty of others who im sure be bang up for it, and in a diff league to the one he was going with..

Re: Head And Shoulders ad starring Big Joe

baldmosher said:
Joe Joe
Joe Joe Joe Joe
Joe Joe Joe Joe
Joe Joe There's no dandruff
Hahaha!! That's brilliant.

Re: Head And Shoulders ad starring Big Joe

baldmosher said:
Joe Joe
Joe Joe Joe Joe
Joe Joe Joe Joe
Joe Joe There's no dandruff
This is Head and Shoulders above any other post ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.