Joe Hart: Is The Best Keeper In The World

He's sorted himself out and got back to the keeper he was before the dip in form, which is great to see. His distribution is still not very compatible with our style of play though, far too often he lumps it down field to noone, or for Dzeko to fail to win. That's the only reason I'd ever consider a change of keeper, but they'd have to be pretty special to make it worth it

absolutely , he needed a kick up the arse, and has responded like we all knew he would , currently the best keeper in the world , bar none.

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Can't think of anyone better. Hope the naysayers from earlier this season are eating a very large slice........

Sorry Dave... The answer is still a Barm, and I still think Pantillimon is a better all-round keeper.

It's all about opinions.

Stop wumming. A barm is one thing, Pants is another entirely. There is a reason that two top class managers haven 't picked him most of the time.

There's also a reason why one of the top class managers allegedly wanted to sell Joe at the end of last season, and why the other is allegedly looking to sell him at the end of this. I guess we'll find out what MP thinks of him over the summer.

If he wasn't English and it wasn't a World Cup year, he probably wouldn't have got back in the first team. Pants did no wrong. The media got their England keeper back in. And yes, I do think MP bowed to media pressure to pick Joe rather than Pants. In any case; we'll get more for him as a first choice than we would if he was a bench warmer.

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Sorry Dave... The answer is still a Barm, and I still think Pantillimon is a better all-round keeper.

It's all about opinions.

Stop wumming. A barm is one thing, Pants is another entirely. There is a reason that two top class managers haven 't picked him most of the time.

There's also a reason why one of the top class managers allegedly wanted to sell Joe at the end of last season, and why the other is allegedly looking to sell him at the end of this. I guess we'll find out what MP thinks of him over the summer.

If he wasn't English and it wasn't a World Cup year, he probably wouldn't have got back in the first team. Pants did no wrong. The media got their England keeper back in. And yes, I do think MP bowed to media pressure to pick Joe rather than Pants. In any case; we'll get more for him as a first choice than we would if he was a bench warmer.

Pants isn't close to to Hart, they weren't exactly breaking the door down to sign him when he was 'available' last summer, where they?

I think you're fishing. It's the only explanation.

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:

It's all about opinions.

I'm sorry but the manager bowing to media pressure is rubbish. I suspect he has never read or watched anything here. He was very commanding tonight and was collecting crosses for fun. And I was very critical post Chelsea.

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:

It's all about opinions.

Pants was poor in the Arsenal home game when we let three in imo. Joe's by far the better keeper, but it was right to drop him when we did. Great save today from Joe that got us a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.