Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's well fucked off and I don't blame some city players have to look at themselves tonight

He was disappointed like the rest of us - RM are better team but we had a chance but the manager struggled to make things happen

Can't blame him for being upset but I'm sure he'll be here next season

I totally got the impression that he was raging and wanted to name the people he was pissed off at - but that the most he could do was say "kun announced himself in the 88th minute". But yeah - totally agree - he was fucking bulling!!

I think Joe was let down big time by his teammates, you could almost see him biting his lip. Maybe fingers should be pointed around the changing room after that performance. To not have a single shot on target in 180 minutes is criminal at this level. The sooner the breakdown and rebuild starts the better.

I agree with both points.

He was being very diplomatic with Des Kelly. You could see in his face what a lot of us watching were thinking. Behind closed doors he probably got to say what he felt. Let down. He did his job, others didn't.

I actually raised an eyebrow when Joe called De Bruyne "our main man" in an interview recently. Nothing against Kev, but that sort of comment has been exclusively reserved for David and Sergio. I didn't understand what to make of it at the time, but after seeing his interview today, and subtle dig at Kun, I think Joe tried to make the point to the old attacking 'spine' (Silva, Kun and Yaya) that they need to be offering more in the way of effort and commitment. Just my thoughts. I'd hardly call it a rift or bust up or whatever. But it's clear to me he's been feeling left down for some time. Joe should become our captain this summer, in light of Kompany's injuries and Zab probably leaving.

Last edited:
I think people are looking beyond his basic disappointment, he's just gutted and angry that we've not done better.

I think people are looking beyond his basic disappointment, he's just gutted and angry that we've not done better.
Agreed,people trying to make something out of fuck all,joe was hugely dissapointed as he knew it was well within us to qualify but we just didn't turn up/perform...

He was saying similar stuff 5 years ago at the same ground when we collapsed at the end.

Sam Matterface was saying on the Talksport commentary that when City have had a bad game Joe Hart is also the first out to face the cameras and tell it how it is and he was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.