Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah everyone else is wrong and you are correct. Just tell me the date via smoke signal when it sinks into your head then i'll remove you from my blocklist (sorry but you are really really annoying) I get you want to 'defend' Joe in a way but he is gone. The way in which he went leads a person to think he will not be back with Pep as our manager also.

I have not even seen many say he is less than a very good keeper either. People accept Peps judgement and he has never been wrong so far in his career. Most can appreciate though he is lacking in vital areas. He can do the sweeper stuff even i think, but not well enough and instinctively enough for Pep to trust him.

What is not bright about it, please explain this to me as i am totally lost and would love to hear your reasoning here. I suggest your a troll or know so little about the game you are a figment of my imagination.
Go ahead and block I don't care to be honest with you TCIB you don't seem to have even bothered to read my posts which is quite hypocritical and annoying from yourself(it's a common theme with people jumping to Pep's defense for no good reason). The decision to drop him and move him on is the right one the reasons for it are not because he isn't a top keeper, the team cannot wait for Joe, Pep needed this kind of keeper yesterday that's it, everything said and all the decisions made point to that. Other people are making it about whether Joe has been totally overated and is not worth mentioning in the same bracket as other top keepers in the Prem and Europe, I do not agree with that and wont be silenced by any amount of posturing. I don't care if you've seen this or not because besides the fact that I have seen plenty of it, you didn't even seem to have bothered to read the posts(from me) you were replying to right here if you've missed all the above there's no chance you would have caught that.

Any more know nothing so called experts that dodge my well laid out points and repeat the same flawed lazy reasoning I've already torn to shreds don't bother he's gone, it's done with and we've been over pretty much every angle(several times over because nobody reads or they conveniently ignore).

Last edited:
Good evening.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to address all the amazing Manchester City fans who have been so good to me. It's been a difficult few weeks but that will never cloud the amazing journey and experience your great club has given to me. From the moment I signed in 2006, the club and its fans have given me football and life experiences I could never have imagined and I am so thankful for that. Football is a crazy game and, due to circumstances, I am now moving on to another chapter of my career and I am very grateful that Torino has given me this opportunity to play for their great club .
But the feelings I felt during the recent Steaua Bucharest game will live with me forever. You can't buy that and I will struggle to replicate them. So thank you for that and all the amazing memories.
There are many great people at the club behind the scenes and the club is moving in the right direction, so I would like to wish Manchester City football club,all its staff and players and of course the fans, all the best for the coming season and beyond.

Thanks again

Joe Hart

https://www.facebook.com/joehartofficial/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Just hit home that the whole squad is basically gone from when I got into City. Nigel, Kolo, Michah, Joleon, Mario, Garreth, Tevez, that snake milner and now Joe. I think only Silva, vinny, zaba and yaya are left. Time flies by. Wishing Bravo the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.