Joe Hart on FIFA 13 UK cover

A0wep6wCMAA6AGO.jpg

Mike N said:
LoveCity said:
Along with Messi and the Ox. No Shrek for once.

Is this our first cover boy for FIFA UK?

Does anyone have a clue why the Ox is on there? Baffled.

not a clue, he isn't even a regular for his club

and who was the last goalie on the cover?

i think I've worked out something.

the other day ea sports tweeted the cover but with the 2 wide players blacked out, asking people to guess who they were.

on the left was an outline that looked exactly like van persie (with a unique hairline etc). and on the other side was the same outline as AOC (it was flipped the other way though.

as arsenal are on the demos of the game i assume they have a similar deal to us with ea, and united don't (hence why they don't have a player there anymore).

as van persie has left to utd, he can no longer be on the front, so hart is there as a replacement.

but then i do think it would have been strange to have 2 arsenal players on the front

mansour's tow ropes said:
Mike N said:
LoveCity said:

not a clue, he isn't even a regular for his club

and who was the last goalie on the cover?

I think Arsenal have a sponsorship with FIFA like us. For example, they're featured on the demo that's released soon and I think they had a video like ours showing their new kit.

As for the keeper, has there ever been one?

Does this mean we don't have to put up with that stupid Shrek kicking a ball animation every time we start the game?

1st keeper and the 1st time no Rooney in 6 years

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMpch7BRF8&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMpch7B ... ata_player</a>

Mike N said:
LoveCity said:

Cheaper than Rooney? Coupled with him being a young, English talent at a big club? Just guessing though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.