Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished reading an excellent new book, 'From Guernica to Guardiola' about the development & importance of the Spanish influence in English football and there#s an interesting piece in about Hart. It confirms what I've said before on here that it was well-known in Spain, well before (2 or 3 years before) Pep was linked with us, that City were looking to get rid of him.

Just finished reading an excellent new book, 'From Guernica to Guardiola' about the development & importance of the Spanish influence in English football and there#s an interesting piece in about Hart. It confirms what I've said before on here that it was well-known in Spain, well before (2 or 3 years before) Pep was linked with us, that City were looking to get rid of him.

It was widely reported here in the UK that Mancini wanted shot of him.
That’s 5 years ago.

Like I said same old same old, insinuation without any back up, well apart from my source said 100% believe it, blah blah blah.

Man up and prove it, lay it out on the table or don't bother.

Mods will ban you if you do...Crazy libel laws and such in GB.

It was widely reported here in the UK that Mancini wanted shot of him.
That’s 5 years ago.

No doubt many of us on here will remember the video of the Wembley dressing room celebrations after the FA Cup win against Stoke. Mancini had obviously reminded the players that they had a match in midweek and Joe Hart was going round the players with the Cup full of drink (of some sort), mimmicking Bobby Manc. As I recall he kept saying something like "game on Tuesday lads". I thought at the time it's not the thing to do when the camera is rolling, unless of course he felt he was untouchable.
As much as I rated Hart & was sorry to see him go I can't help feeling that his current situation is much of his own making.

Of course it is. You are saying that he doesn't love City and had no loyalty because he gambles. Is that right?
I don't have a clue how you came to that conclusion.
I'm certainly not itk in any way but could it be what someone would gamble on and how a figurative someone influenced a bet? Of course, this is all hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.