Joe Hart...the end ???

Its like being a teen all over again this lmao

Its a statement fella don't take it to "hart"

However being called a Rag is serious lol

Fuzzmaster101 said:
samharris said:
meeesh said:
Hope i am wrong,but cannot see it somehow,it will be world class keepers only when Given finishes,and if you think Joe will become world class playing for Brum,well have another think,end of am afraid

Playing for Brum ?? hes not an attacker hes a keeper..it wont be Brum trying to score against him..it will be the prems best week in week out...he wont have the strongest defence in front of him and im sure he'll get a few wake up calls...but it will improve him.

That's just what I thought. Why would he prove himself more playing at a top 6 club with a solid defence. He'll prove his worth more playing for a team which is struggling. Much more shots to block, much more crosses to come out for (one of his MAJOR weaknesses last season) etc etc. Hart will improve plenty. I assume they have to play someone else in nets when we play them as usual. Nice one ;)

Nail on head mate.

meeesh said:
Although i hate to say it,i think thats the end of Joe at City to be honest.

He will have a bad back by end of September signing for them,not his fault,he needs games etc etc ,but he will get plenty of practice playing there thats for sure.

I believe he will drop down in pecking order at City and England,its just Hughes saying F***OFF basically.

Never mind Joe lad...All the best

Personally i think you couldn't me more wrong, the scenario is infact completely the opposite.

This is what genuine 'big clubs' do, they loan out their younger talents until they are ready to step up.

I'm hoping City's days of 'ok, you're 17, you've played 5 decent games in the youth team this year, get your boots on you're now playing every week for the 1st team and will be crocked by 22' are behind us.

Catch up people.

I think most of you are looking at this with rose tinted classes.

1. If he is beaten every week by three or four (as some of you say) this might make him a better keeper but more than likely it will shatter his confidence.

2. If he does really well and Birmingham do well, do you really think he will come back and sit on our bench again?

Just look at what happened to Ben foster ( who was in a similar position) He has completely dissapeared of the radar.

Unfortunately all JH can do is:

Do well at Brum and get himself a permanent contract there or elsewhere, coz he wouldn't get a chance with MH here.

My best wishes to him whatever he chooses.

I said at the time if signing Shay means losing Joe then it wasn't worth it. I just hope we can keep Joe happy until Shay retires/deteriorates. To be honest that will be a few years and by then Joe will surely have wanted to move on.

He's going to be one of the best in the world, we should do all we can to keep him. That said, loaning him out this year is the right thing to do.

masterwig said:
I said at the time if signing Shay means losing Joe then it wasn't worth it. I just hope we can keep Joe happy until Shay retires/deteriorates. To be honest that will be a few years and by then Joe will surely have wanted to move on.

He's going to be one of the best in the world, we should do all we can to keep him. That said, loaning him out this year is the right thing to do.

But MCFC isn't about what's best for Joe, it's about what's best for the club. Imo, Shay is a much much better keeper at this stage. Joe may be as good, we'll see, but as he'll have a good career, and we'll have a better keeper now with Joe or someone as good later, what does it matter?

It's win-win for both parties; he gets the practice, and the shop window for the WC, we get a better keeper now and prospectively for the future too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.