Joe hart to stay at Birmingham on loan next season.

Much better than given. Absolutely gutted. Givens distribution is woeful, he never moves off his line and any ball in the air causes mayhem in our defence.

I'm glad we haven't sold him and obviously Birmingham City have offered him a fantastic chance to develop his ability and experience further for which we should be thankful really. There was no doubt he had the potential and desire to succeed and it is unfortunate that he has found Shay Given, one of the most consistent goalkeepers of the last 12 years, ahead of him really. It would have been a shame if he came back here and we limited his chances of an international call-up that he'll no doubt receive as a result of his exceptional performances this season. I think Joe really wanted this move and I'm glad that his future has been resolved and taken off his mind. He can concentrate on his football now. Good luck to him in my opinion and well done all at Birmingham City for the way they have developed our young star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.