Joe Hart & Xabier Mancisidor (Goalkeeping coach)

Golden glove winner 4 out of the last 6 years (more than anyone).....enough said
A 'keeper can keep clean sheets without making a single save. That is a token award to give 'keepers some recognition.

We've kept those clean sheets as a team.

But apart from Palace away where I thought he was poor, Joe had a good season last season, one of his best with us (and he's had some crackers!), after his worst the season before.

But I personally still wouldn't ever use a Golden Glove award as a barometer on how good a 'keeper is.

I thought last season was his best for us. Superb goalkeeper and a leader of men. Doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves.

I agree Joe was at his best last season. The Golden Gloves were well deserved

Even on the rare occasions Joe was poor he showed bottle. A good example was taking a tough catch and punching away dangerous crosses at the end of the Villa game.

Yes Joe's distribution should be better and he could release the ball faster to our defence. Bonny will play more games next season and give a target man option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.