Joe Hart

I asked this the other day what's wrong with Hart and how many goals have been his fault, I can't think of any. I know his distribution is not too good but not many team-mates are showing for it short, and while Given is a fantastic shot stopper, he gets a lot of practice up there, he's not the best on crosses either.

Hart is a promising young keeper.....but certainly needs more coaching from somewhere. He scares me half to death on corners and crosses.

Gaudino said:
Hart is a promising young keeper.....but certainly needs more coaching from somewhere. He scares me half to death on corners and crosses.

I don't think it helped sacking the best goalkeeping coach in the country and replacing him with a pisspot from Mansfield...

Hart is not world class. We need a world class goalie. That's it really. We want to be taken seriously, so let's keep on playing a kid learning how to be a goalie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.