Joe Hart.

He will be pretty PO'd but to be honest Given has already shown his worth so I'm not sure how many opportunities Joe will get for at least 2-3 seasons (if Given stays fit)

I would get him a loan deal for all of next season to a premiership side! One of the promoted sides or one the the lower ones will easily take him and he would be first choice. that way he get 1st team football and can still push for his england place.

coops said:
I would get him a loan deal for all of next season to a premiership side! One of the promoted sides or one the the lower ones will easily take him and he would be first choice. that way he get 1st team football and can still push for his england place.
I agree that it would make sense for him to go out on loan for a year (like the rags did with Foster and the dippers did with Carson). But we'd then be relying on Schmeichel if Given got injured/sent off, and that frightens me!!!

Kasper is a top class keeper too and we need to keep hold of them both. I agree Joe should go out on loan and Kasper should be no2. Joe made the England squad so he would be stupid to be happy now not getting a game

He'd be a fool to leave now. He was at least 12 years ahead of him whereas Given has a few. He could learn so much from Shay

Benarbia said:
He'd be a fool to leave now. He was at least 12 years ahead of him whereas Given has a few. He could learn so much from Shay

This
The kid could learn so much from Shay

It must be strange being a 'keeper. Every team needs two decent ones but the sub' has to just wait it out for the other to make a series of errors or sustain an injury before getting their chance.

blue John said:
Benarbia said:

This
The kid could learn so much from Shay

Spot on John- I watched Shay lining up a wall in the first half, leant on the goalpost moving them left and right the wall was turning around listening. This is because he has the respect of all the other players, saw poor Joe earlier in the season having to frantically kick his studs on the posts to get the fuckers to listen.

blue John said:
When we loan him out we can call him back whenever we want
Not anymore you can't. For example, Jo must remain an Everton player til the end of the season even if all our other strikers broke their legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.