Joe Hart

Tricky_Trev said:
Kun Aguero said:
2nd best keeper in the world.Nuer is the best.
No, just no.

ah yes, I wondered that it must be one of Bayern's platinum card benefits that Neuer will kick the ball straight to you in your seat, it's a really good option, makes you feel part of the game, I wish City did that...

ClaudioDeyna said:
The Spuds performance was my favourite one of last season. I'm with the majority here though. I thought he played well and was still making good saves well into the second half. What he was supposed to do about the one player so close to the net that he was virtually goal-hanging, I don't know.
Bang on if the centre back hadn't played half the munich team onside then the goal wouldn't have stood hardly blame Hart for this one.

Blaming him on the first goal is harsh in my opinion. The power of the shot was hard to deal with. Sadly the second goal he wont be happy. He got his hand to the header he should of been trying to push that header out for a corner. That goal killed the game off yesterday.

I agree.

If the shot isn't catchable then he should be pushing them out wide or around the post, he spooned both saves back into the box for both goals.

Can't blame him for the result though.

scorer said:
bosanka said:
some people on here are ridiculous. possibly the only person who was really spectacular last night, and now he's getting slated as well?

Not slated just discussed.

Hart knows he was at fault for goal #2 - watch his reaction.

Not watched it since, but at the time I thought he was angry at Gomez not being picked up once again. Which was fair enough in my view.

i kne albert davy said:
ClaudioDeyna said:
The Spuds performance was my favourite one of last season. I'm with the majority here though. I thought he played well and was still making good saves well into the second half. What he was supposed to do about the one player so close to the net that he was virtually goal-hanging, I don't know.
Bang on if the centre back hadn't played half the munich team onside then the goal wouldn't have stood hardly blame Hart for this one.

If he had kept hold of the ball from the initial shot that wasn't that powerful and straight at him then it stops the goal hanger scoring. I agree he should of got more protection from our defence.

scorer said:
bosanka said:
some people on here are ridiculous. possibly the only person who was really spectacular last night, and now he's getting slated as well?

Not slated just discussed.

Hart knows he was at fault for goal #2 - watch his reaction.

Exactly it isn't a Hart bashing just a discussion. I was more annoyed with the first goal tbh the second was a decent enough save but he should of turned it around the post looking back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.