Joe Hart

I'm delighted to see he still has good time for his ex clubs. It must have been very disappointing for him to have left us, seemingly for his kicking and distribution.

Top bloke Joe. One of the nicest, kindest "famous" people I've ever met. Has the time for anybody who wants to talk to him

He also loves City more than anybody will ever realise. He really didn't want to leave
Then, he should have tried to carry out Pep's instructions.

Don’t get me wrong; I loved Joe as much as anyone, but as an experienced professional, he would have been in no doubt who the boss was.

Then, he should have tried to carry out Pep's instructions.

Don’t get me wrong; I loved Joe as much as anyone, but as an experienced professional, he would have been in no doubt who the boss was.

Think he did try mate and just couldn't. Think Joe would be the first to admit he just wasn't able to. Don't forget we then brought the human hologram in that was Claudio Bravo. Neither Joe or Pep covered themselves in glory. From reading about it a bit seems Pep had already earmarked Claudio as City's number 1 before he had even arrived

Think he did try mate and just couldn't. Think Joe would be the first to admit he just wasn't able to. Don't forget we then brought the human hologram in that was Claudio Bravo. Neither Joe or Pep covered themselves in glory. From reading about it a bit seems Pep had already earmarked Claudio as City's number 1 before he had even arrived
Probably because he knew Joe’s limitations and Claudio's abilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.