JOE HART

BLOOMUEN said:
forevercity said:
if i was joe i would hand in a transfer request

owners saying they want to buy buffon etc and the fans blame him for every goal conceeded (despite the wank defence)

he should go to a club where he is made welcome, not slagged to fook

I agree! Top young keeper, streets ahead of Carson (who should have stopped our goal btw). I'm sure that the constant Buffon speculation must have affected him, also? There are far bigger priorities to be addressed before we look at the keeper. I also worry that introducing another layer of confusion to the defence is not what we need at the moment. Rather we need some way of introducing a bit more confidence and cohesion to a unit that, on paper, should be much stronger. I know there has also been lots of talk about the left back position, and some of it reasonable.But it is in midfield where we are weakest. Elano aint good enough, Gelson not strong enough and Didi not young enough. This is allied to fact that our forwards connot turm good possession into goals! Consequently, the defence has been under unreasonable pressure for too much of te season and confidence has visibly drained from them!

BTW Forevercity, do you think that there is genuine substance to the Buffon stories? My gut feeling is it is not the right move at the moment!

sorry mate, i dont know anything. im with you on that aswel, goals is the last position we need to worry about at the moment

No way was the second goal Hart's fault. He did get lucky with the cross he dropped when the goal was disallowed though.

I've defended Hart before and I'll do it again. It seems some of the idiots are quick to blame Hart when things go wrong because they are too stubborn to face the fact that we have a terrible defensive line-up. Like any other goal keeper, Hart is going to make mistakes and I believe today that neither of the goals, especially the second one were down to bad decisions by Hart.

If the rumours in the media suggesting that City are going to sign Buffon meaning Hart would lose his place as goalie weren't bad enough, he get's critisized and slagged off constantly for his "mistakes" from fans. The actual fact is, like a lot of conceeded goals this season, it is very rare Hart is to blame as they are normally a result of terrible defence.

vonksbignose said:
blue dallas said:
he should have saved 1st goal, and come out and caught cross for the 2nd goal.
i dont think he`s good enough at the moment.

Are you Micah Richards in disguise?

If you honestly believe that second goal was anything but catastrophically bad defending by one of the thickest, laziest, self-congratulating arseholes ever to be allowed to pull on the famous shirt of MCFC, then you are deluding yourself!

Richards needs to get out of the weights room, stop clowning around with Ish in town & get his fuckin head sorted, or alternatively, fuck off to some club where it is acceptable to swan around for 90 minutes with only half a mind on the job that you're actually being employed to do!
Unless I am going blind, it was Richard Dunne who was nearest to the WBA scorer and should have intervened, not Micah Richards. Mind you I blame Hughes because he should have known that our central defence would switch off in the 93rd minute and he should have substituted one or both of them earlier.

Joe Hart is one of the best players on the pitch at any given time, even when hes giving the south stand a dance.

blue jim said:
Joe Hart is one of the best players on the pitch at any given time, even when hes giving the south stand a dance.

This one? lol
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sGu14vZ6nqY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sGu14vZ6nqY</a>

He's won us matches has big Joe at times and then on others lost us them, but every keeper has them moments throughout the season, but if we were to get a better keeper then i would have them instead, Casillas etc..., sorry Joe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.