Joe Harts Utd quote

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Proper embarrassing thread.

'The number of rags who have texted me about this...'

Fucking children. Pathetic.
The best of it is, is hart is bang on the money.
Of course he is. And he's articulate, honest, sporting, decent, intelligent. And one of the most driven, fired up, competitive members of our squad. And we made him too. Like Vincent kompany, he's the embodiment of everything good about Manchester City.

Yet he gets berated for not saying 'I fucking hate the Munich bastards' like these divvies probably do to each other whilst drinking cider behind the public bogs on a Friday night.

There's a rather delicious comedy in the 'I'm getting loads of texts about it' part though. There's a whiff of the vicky pollard about that comment.

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The best of it is, is hart is bang on the money.
Of course he is. And he's articulate, honest, sporting, decent, intelligent. And one of the most driven, fired up, competitive members of our squad. And we made him too. Like Vincent kompany, he's the embodiment of everything good about Manchester City.

Yet he gets berated for not saying 'I fucking hate the Munich bastards' like these divvies probably do to each other whilst drinking cider behind the public bogs on a Friday night.

There's a rather delicious comedy in the 'I'm getting loads of texts about it' part though. There's a whiff of the vicky pollard about that comment.
A whiff of bullshit more like!

Didsbury Dave said:
blue underpants said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Might not bother you but it fuckin bothers me, i dont want my phone beeping every 5 mins with a twat on the other end who has been in hibernation since last May then like Yogi bear wake up and start taking the piss, i hate them with a passion for personal reasons so dont fuckin lecture me

Oh the tough life of the 21st century youth.
Im 57

I think Hart was right on the money about Man United this season with his quote.But some of his goalkeeping this season has also made Man United look good.Better buck your ideas up Joe coz your not as good as last season.

2vcyxbs.jpg

2llm3vt.jpg

Now't new...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
2vcyxbs.jpg

2llm3vt.jpg

Now't new...
Not sure Wayne's going to be shagging Miss World anytime soon though.

I believe the winner of Miss World 1960 has caught his eye, reckon he could be in there..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.