Joe on course for third consecutive Golden Glove

What the fuck guys? It was a rough first half of the season defensively, and most of the goals wouldn't have been saveable by Jesus Christ if he played Keeper for us. Now we're starting to sharpen up defensively, so Joe surely will be favorite to claim the award again.

Dethred said:
What the fuck guys? It was a rough first half of the season defensively, and most of the goals wouldn't have been saveable by Jesus Christ if he played Keeper for us. Now we're starting to sharpen up defensively, so Joe surely will be favorite to claim the award again.

To be honest, I don't think Jesus Christ would have made a very good keeper at all, what with having both his arms nailed to a plank of wood & everything.

I'd prefer De Gay in nets to Jesus; at least as far as we know, he's an actual real person!

vonksbignose said:
Dethred said:

To be honest, I don't think Jesus Christ would have made a very good keeper at all, what with having both his arms nailed to a plank of wood & everything.

I'd prefer De Gay in nets to Jesus; at least as far as we know, he's an actual real person!

Ha ha!

Hart made a few blunders earlier in the season but name a goalkeeper who hasn't? He is the best the league and not far from being the best in world!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Begovic is one behind him.

A guy i work with is best mates with the goalkeeping coach at stoke, by all accounts Begovic and his misses are incredibly down to earth and nice "normal" people- he is also a world class keeper who i heard united were in for at one stage!

what makes Joe' s achievement to be ahead of stokes keeper is the handicap of only having 5 digits on each hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.