Joel Latibeaudiere

Whenever I have watched him I just don't see a premier league player for any club - mind you I said the same about Tosin

Admittedly, I have only watched him 10/15 times but I agree with you. However, I am no talent scout.

Would definitely be a bigger loss than Duhaney. Although he's another that I don't believe has the overall skill level/vision required from our CBs these days.

Don't get me wrong, he's competent in possession. However, I've not seen that ability to break the lines and play through a press.

Luckily for us, non of these top performers we are losing, are likely to make it & all have a questionable attitude.

Wheras the ones we want to keep, will of course stay & are all top lads.
Brahim and Foden make the right noises. They've progressed. 10 games for each is pretty good considering their ages. Joel should stick at it and maybe he'll get some chances next season. He's only 18 so should be a bit part player if he stays next season. Or he goes out on loan.

With the money flowing these days, even a pro contract for an 18 yr old ”prospect” is eyewatering! Why do all these kids...and they are just kids in the world ofworld class football...get arsenal if they’re not playing First Team football at one of the best clubs in the world. Who puts it in their heads that they somehow deserve to break into the teambefore they have even stopped growing and physically maturing?

Why are footballers all so fucking stupid and greedy?

I seriously doubt that Latibeaudiere expects first team football at City now. However, he will want promises that if he signs a contract (which will see him through until his early twenties), he'll start to get first team opportunities during the course of that contract.

He'll look at similar first team players in Denayer and Adarabioyo who signed contracts but have never really had any first team chances at City between them and are now stagnating. Just like Sancho would have looked at Lopes and Barker not getting the chances they perhaps deserved at City.

Luckily for us, non of these top performers we are losing, are likely to make it & all have a questionable attitude.

Wheras the ones we want to keep, will of course stay & are all top lads.

There's a difference between 'likely to make it' and likely to make it with us. No one is questioning if Latibeaudiere will be a good pro.

He's a top performer within his age category, but he's a long way off being Premier League (probably even Championship) level player.

If he doesn't want to be patient then that's cool, he can go and develop elsewhere and potentially reach PL heights in 2 or 3 years. He certainly wouldn't be good enough to displace, or cover, for Stones, Laporte or Otamendi in that timeframe, therefore wouldn't be a big loss.

Seems like a good, honest lad and I'm sure he'll have an impressive career. Like Sancho, he'll make the decision that suits him best and hopefully reach his full potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.