Joes or 9320 ?

Hello.
I will come over for the Leipzig game and i was thinking about what is the difference between 9320 costing 55gbp or joes costing 70gbp ?
Thanks in advance.
Ps.i have been at the Etihad the last 2 times that City played Leipzig so get ready for a lot of goals.
Torben
I think the difference is that Joes have seats closer to the clentre circle and you get a free drink in Joes.

Joes are closer to the half way line, you get a laminate floor and free drink and different food and drink options.

Got moved from 204 to 207 last season ,not happy with the exit on leaving this season I've have gone to 305 cracking view but no soft cushion for 90 minutes more than happy.

It is correct that you are slightly closer to the middle in Joes but the food choices and the “hospitality area” is better in 9320. The only main reason joes is normally dearer is because of the fact you get away tickets (or more chance). Irrelevant for a cup game

I think the Joe’s offer usually includes parking and 93:20 doesn’t. I always moved to Joe’s but I go to most games on a Supporters Club coach

I think Joe90 is best, much better than Stingray anyway.

What? Oh right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.