Joes or 9320 ?

Hello.
I will come over for the Leipzig game and i was thinking about what is the difference between 9320 costing 55gbp or joes costing 70gbp ?
Thanks in advance.
Ps.i have been at the Etihad the last 2 times that City played Leipzig so get ready for a lot of goals.
Torben
Are those the prices per pint?

93:20 had new flooring done for last season and I think its laminate now. The old had worn terribly and I used to joke with the 'bouncers' that I would trip on it and sue the club. Ruined my early retirement plan.

I think the difference is that Joes have seats closer to the clentre circle and you get a free drink in Joes.
Hardly… I’m in Joes and my seat is block 207, almost level with the penalty area. With Joes you get free parking on Orange car park, free drink, free programme and access to ‘the ballot’ for away tickets.

It is correct that you are slightly closer to the middle in Joes but the food choices and the “hospitality area” is better in 9320. The only main reason joes is normally dearer is because of the fact you get away tickets (or more chance). Irrelevant for a cup game
Away tickets are a ballot now.

Thanks for the replies,i will buy a ticket in 9320,because i do not need parking and i can choose the seat which i want.
See you in November

I think the Joe’s offer usually includes parking and 93:20 doesn’t. I always moved to Joe’s but I go to most games on a Supporters Club coach

Joe’s used to always include parking, but now it is decided on a per game basis due to the impact of the construction.

When I spoke with hospitality, they seemed to ‘suggest’ if someone purchased Joes and needed parking, “they would see what they could do”.

I’ve grabbed Joes for the Red Bull game, as I like not having to queue with all the rabble for a half time drink

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.