Joey Barton & Carl Ramsbottom Apeall

cyberblue

Top Marks for Joey. wether you like him or no the had the decenty to reply to our letter & Sent a Signed Newcastle Shirt .None of our own Players have replied to the letters we have sent

cyberblue said:
Top Marks for Joey. wether you like him or no the had the decenty to reply to our letter & Sent a Signed Newcastle Shirt .None of our own Players have replied to the letters we have sent
credit where credit is due. nice one, poor show by city players though

Mr Barton obviously has a shred of decency, its a shame he is an absoloute nutter I always thought he could be our midifeld hardman in the mold of souness et al...

thank you joey :-) joking apart i think he's a knob but fair play cant fault him for that

Is it one of his own shirts?

Top bloke Joey, he has to put up with a load of shit.

I would not blame the City players though, a bet a lot of stuff never gets to them.

Good on you Joey... Not a fan normally, even when he was at City, but just shows you can't always judge a book by it's cover eh?

macky said:
thank you joey :-) joking apart i think he's a knob but fair play cant fault him for that
Yeah a proper players one. not a cheap & nasty from the souvenier shop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.