Joey Barton - ''the best phone call of my life''!!

Mozza has had an obsession with violence and violent characters for a while. That probably explains it.

Maybe Mozza wants to meet him to say 'thanks'.

Morrissey's a legend - Joey has gone up in my estimations - makes a change from the usual RnB bollocks that most footballers seem to be in to.

Barton's always liked real music. I remember seeing pictures of him visiting a Kids Hospital on Christmas Day and he was wearing a Zutons t-shirt.

stony said:
Why the fuck would Morrissey want anything to do with Joey Barton. Morrissey is a pastie faced veggie hippie who bums trees and Barton is a thug. I would have thought Barton was the anti-morrissey if anything.

Your comment says more about your lack of knowledge about Morrissey. He has sung songs referencing The Krays for example.

Morrisey is shit.

*awaits brutal gang raping by his fans tearing me up whilst singing You're the on for me fatty*

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stony said:
Why the fuck would Morrissey want anything to do with Joey Barton. Morrissey is a pastie faced veggie hippie who bums trees and Barton is a thug. I would have thought Barton was the anti-morrissey if anything.

Your comment says more about your lack of knowledge about Morrissey. He has sung songs referencing The Krays for example.

Why would I want to know ? He's a pasty faced miserablist with a shit voice. Most of his fan boys are middle aged men who spent their teenage years in angst ridden contemplation of "why the world hated them"

Manc in London said:
Mozza has had an obsession with violence and violent characters for a while. That probably explains it.

Maybe Mozza wants to meet him to say 'thanks'.

He had an obsession with the Cockney Rejects and all things East End at one point, maybe he just likes working class young men.

stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stony said:

Why would I want to know ? He's a pasty faced miserablist with a shit voice. Most of his fan boys are middle aged men who spent their teenage years in angst ridden contemplation of "why the world hated them"

If you didn't want to know then why did you ask the question, "Why the fuck would Morrissey want anything to do with Joey Barton?" I think we understood from your first post that you don't like Morrissey, which is fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.