joey barton using his head...

pudge said:
Barcon said:
Maybe he didn't get the red for the head (non existant) but, maybe he got it for the three other off the ball fouls leading up to it. If he had better aim, he would have broke somebodys nose.
The ref didn't blow for any fouls at any point, he was even looking in the direction of the 'headbutt' and didn't see anything to merit a whistle, i think Bradley Johnson's acting got Joey Barton sent off.

Maybe, but you find a video of that whole little episode and then tell me he didn't do anything wrong. I agree that it wasn't a head but, but the lino is the guy that brought something to the refs attention, what he told the ref.. I don't know, but he should have gone before the head "rub" happened.

joke of a red card officials cant guess what happened .neil warnock said it as it was

Barcon said:
pudge said:
Barcon said:
Maybe he didn't get the red for the head (non existant) but, maybe he got it for the three other off the ball fouls leading up to it. If he had better aim, he would have broke somebodys nose.
The ref didn't blow for any fouls at any point, he was even looking in the direction of the 'headbutt' and didn't see anything to merit a whistle, i think Bradley Johnson's acting got Joey Barton sent off.

Maybe, but you find a video of that whole little episode and then tell me he didn't do anything wrong. I agree that it wasn't a head but, but the lino is the guy that brought something to the refs attention, what he told the ref.. I don't know, but he should have gone before the head "rub" happened.
I'm not saying he didn't do anything wrong, but both the linesman and the ref didn't see him do anything wrong and sent him off for the wrong reasons imo

Harsh.

The reaction of the Norwich players got him sent off hopefully common sense will prevail and it will be rescinded. Some bad decisions the past few days from officials.

Barcon said:
pudge said:
He didn't do anything

This is what I was reffering to mate. P.S I agree, it was not a headbut, and he shouldn't have got a card for it.
Fair enough, i was referring to the headbutt when i posted that

Grant Holt was one of the main instigators, telling the ref to speak with the lino

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.