joey barton using his head...

I'd love to know what the linesman said to the ref.. "yeah I thought I saw a headbutt.. but I didn't think it was worth mentioning until you asked"..?

Who's to say Cheats dont Prosper Quote Neil Warnock MOTD.
Barton was stitched up good and proper.Might be karma though,think he had Gervinho,Arsenal sent off earlier this season in an almost identical situation regarding so called head butts.Barton should know better,only himself to blame.

Warnock is a joke tho. Says Barton wouldn't go down like Johnson did but the fact is Johnson didn't go down either!! Joey should have just stayed out of it simple as.

The lino didn't even flag! If he sees a headbutt he should be waving his flag immediately. They've made it up completely, pure guesswork. Both ref and lino will not be officiating in the Premier League next week.

masterwig said:
The lino didn't even flag! If he sees a headbutt he should be waving his flag immediately. They've made it up completely, pure guesswork. Both ref and lino will not be officiating in the Premier League next week.
If all the refs and assistant refs who made shit decisions couldn't ref the next week, there wouldn't be any games, the standard is that poor just now. Only 4 or 5 are worth their jobs, and this isn't an anti city rant.

Was never a sending off, but remember how Barton reacted against Gervinho? He got Gervinho sent off.

Karma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.