Joey Barton

Obvious Mancunian said:
ive said before, he gave his shirt to my brother at everton when he got his arse out. and then happened to meet him in the car park afterwards. and on several other occasions i have come across him, i have nothin other than good things to speak of him. his other actions however i cannot condem, but if he was a little known plumber from scousland i very much doubt he would be portayed to be what the media make of him, but a normal bloke with an estate up bringing.

Sorry...

-dabz- said:
Was he singing Dont look back in anger? ;O)

I think it was "cigarettes and alcohol"followed by "my big mouth", followed by "stop crying your heart out" finished off with "where did it all go wrong"

josh06 said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
ive said before, he gave his shirt to my brother at everton when he got his arse out. and then happened to meet him in the car park afterwards. and on several other occasions i have come across him, i have nothin other than good things to speak of him. his other actions however i cannot condem, but if he was a little known plumber from scousland i very much doubt he would be portayed to be what the media make of him, but a normal bloke with an estate up bringing.

Sorry...
i meant cannot be condemned lol you know what i mean, an effin disgrace. sorry but it is satday nite

he could have been the best player that city has ever seen

shame.

Well said I agree with most of your post but lots of people have been brought up on estates and lots rougher than Joeys. You make choices in life and he should know what he's got to lose and act better than he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.