Joey Barton

Big Swifty

Please God don't let Joey Barton score the winner...the media would be beside themselves with delight and praise Utd to the skies (assuming they get a result at Sunderland). Am I the only one getting the impression the media don't want us to pull it off?

Who gives a fuck about the media.sportsmedia is all made up bollocks, they only get a true story such as a signing when it a done deal.

They have loved sticking the knife into city but that can end on Sunday.

Pigeonho said:
Seriously, if we lose to QPR at home there's something wrong.
Barton might score, but it will be a mere consolation and Hart will point and laugh at him afterwards after the score board says 5-1

Lastly, who cares what the media thinks?
I agree we should just brush QPR to one side with our home record this season,but its not just Barton.SWP and Needum Onuha excuse my spelling are also there.Biut the rags face similar at Sunderland

If anyone scores a winner for QPR we will have played shite...

Anyone worried look at these odds and have a bet if you think it will happen

QPR win 21/1 Betfair
Draw 10/1
QPR 1-0 70/1
QPR 2-0 220/1
QPR 2-1 65/1
Draw 0-0 40/1

Pigeonho said:
Seriously, if we lose to QPR at home there's something wrong.
Barton might score, but it will be a mere consolation and Hart will point and laugh at him afterwards after the score board says 5-1

Lastly, who cares what the media thinks?

This
If we lose to QPR then really we dont win the league and we dont deserve to either

Joey Bartons career in 4 steps

1.Decent prospect putting in a shift most weeks for a bad team

2.A thug who played footy on the side

3.Prisoner

4.Part time captain of a side fighting relegation,part time shit philosopher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.