Joey Barton

jimharri said:
LongsightM13 said:
jus moochin said:
There is a light that never gets punched out.....
Just need someone to stick the nut on that twat Morrisey now and my weekend is complete
applause.gif
Quick, jim. Let's leg it before his followers chase us down like dogs

It couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!
Let's remember that his pinpoint passing and his accurate corners and free kicks helped put our club on the map. Without Joey's help and that of his well balanced family I don't think Thaksin or SM would have bought our club!!
I'm still trying to work out the meaning of the coded signals he gave prior to all his corners and free kicks. Any ideas?
As Sven said "sankyou Joey"<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 pm --<br /><br />It couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!
Let's remember that his pinpoint passing and his accurate corners and free kicks helped put our club on the map. Without Joey's help and that of his well balanced family I don't think Thaksin or SM would have bought our club!!
I'm still trying to work out the meaning of the coded signals he gave prior to all his corners and free kicks. Any ideas?
As Sven said "sankyou Joey"

Deserves it the twat! Got smacked from behind, remember last time he got someone from behind (aguero)! Karma at its best!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.