Joey Barton

This certainly appears to be the case ....

B6W3OY6.jpg

Left hook with his feet airborne. Dreadful technique.

Just watching Fleetwood vs. Hull, and Barton's lot are 4-1 ahead. They are playing some nice football, but with Ched Evans up front, they can mix it up, too.

While watching, it struck me that Sir Joseph has been there a lot longer than I thought he would be.

I'v just looked it up, and he was appointed in April 2018, which is quite a lengthy tenure at lower leagu level.

Just watching Fleetwood vs. Hull, and Barton's lot are 4-1 ahead. They are playing some nice football, but with Ched Evans up front, they can mix it up, too.

While watching, it struck me that Sir Joseph has been there a lot longer than I thought he would be.

I'v just looked it up, and he was appointed in April 2018, which is quite a lengthy tenure at lower leagu level.

And considering that he can be an absolute tool of an individual .

I see Joey Barton a bit like Gerrard and Lampard in that he's using it as a stepping stone to a bigger job. Lampard has his with Chelsea,If Gerrard wins the league at Rangers he's almost a certainty for the Liverpool job. Where does Barton go? He's a fan favourite at Newcastle so that would be an obvious choice if Bruce leaves but where else could he go? Would get the oportunity at a relegation threatened Prem team halfway through the season, Fulham, West Brom etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.