Joey Barton

Just read his book - made disparaging remarks about City - something about plastic flags being apt for the Etihad. Came across as an absolute narcissistic wanks stain in his own book eventually gave up on it in the finally chapter. He is scum basically who remarkably earnt 76k a week for 4 years and his wealth have caused his ego to inflate after a feral upbringing.

I will save anyone £15 in summing it up - Feral scouser with murdering family links is ok at football and gets a career, causes trouble throughout, has no respect for anyone, gets rich, thinks he is better than he is. Wanker. The end.
I have a scouse mate who grew up in Huyton, very near to Barton and his family. When he signed for City
he told me that many of the family were aggressive troublemaking scrotes. Plus he used to see Joey in his
Range Rover, regularly parked near the bookies.

I will save anyone £15 in summing it up - Feral scouser with murdering family links is ok at football and gets a career, causes trouble throughout, has no respect for anyone, gets rich, thinks he is better than he is. Wanker. The end.

Does have the feel of "It wasn't my fault it was (Insert authority figure here)"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does have the feel of "It wasn't my fault it was (Insert authority figure here)"?

He fits the stereotype of many of his ilk. Lots of us grew up in estates just as tough as Barton but didn't use it as an excuse for everything we did wrong in life or always play the victim card, we strived to improve our lot. Now you could argue Barton has done that, improve his lot, but that is down to the luck of being a reasonable footballer in his day, he appears to have not improved as a human being from his actions, or maybe that is being harsh I don't know. It will be interesting to see what happens to him once football stops paying him a good wage which won't be long now.

He fits the stereotype of many of his ilk. Lots of us grew up in estates just as tough as Barton but didn't use it as an excuse for everything we did wrong in life or always play the victim card, we strived to improve our lot. Now you could argue Barton has done that, improve his lot, but that is down to the luck of being a reasonable footballer in his day, he appears to have not improved as a human being from his actions, or maybe that is being harsh I don't know. It will be interesting to see what happens to him once football stops paying him a good wage which won't be long now.

i would imagine the daft twat will still be set up for life. He has had a long career and was on 30k a week at City / 55k at Newcastle and 76k at QPR. - He has eant some serious money. even accounting for tax and some gambling issues i would imagine he is worth several million. He has delusions he is going to become a super coach. He will make Nigel Pearson look like Sven.

If the tosser hadn't whacked Carlos first,then Kun,then wanting to have a square-go with Vinny,we might not have had 5 mins of injury time that day. So,thanks ya prick. Fell out with the guy in the spuds 4-3 @ shite hart lane tbh.

Good footballer but a true great at being a pric, really one of the best. Can the guy not see most of his notoriety has come from being a prick rather than achievements on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.