Joey Barton

Proper scrote Joey always has been can't help himself but wasn't sure he'd attack a woman tbh... thought it was something related to his time at Fleetwood in the tunnel or another incident there, or something that took ages to sort out with lockdown... needs to do time him and Giggs fuck all will happen to either though.
That case has been relisted for trial in November. He injured former Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel after shoving him from behind in the tunnel following a match

That case has been relisted for trial in November. He injured former Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel after shoving him from behind in the tunnel following a match
No doubt the inevitable suspended sentences will run concurrently .
I’m not even sure what I’m talking about tbh but nothing would surprise me with the Justice system (Haha) these days.

Another who will end up back where he belongs in Jail. Mrs will be divorcing him soon and that’s half of his 6 million gone. Virtually unemployable and certain to end up in jail at some stage.

Another who will end up back where he belongs in Jail. Mrs will be divorcing him soon and that’s half of his 6 million gone. Virtually unemployable and certain to end up in jail at some stage.

He will probably end up on Talk Sport, they seem to welcome people like him. Either that or he could get work as a French translator.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.