Joey Barton

I've worked on sites with lads from the Huyton area in the past, and the stories they've told me about that family. If true, absolutely terrible lot.

Please don’t call Huyton... Liverpool... it’s not and never has been.. same as Bootle and Kirkby...

It's missing the fight with the Everton fan in the hotel in Bangkok during preseason, 2005 I believe.
I know someone who was there at the time and that kicked off when he referred to Marcus Bent and Andy Cole, who the respective clubs had just bought, as "a pair of useless ni***rs".

And a few days after that, when he'd been sent home, his equally lovely half-brother murdered a black kid. I've always wondered whether there was some connection (other than them both being horrible racists) between those two incidents not far apart.

I know someone who was there at the time and that kicked off when he referred to Marcus Bent and Andy Cole, who the respective clubs had just bought, as "a pair of useless ni***rs".

And a few days after that, when he'd been sent home, his equally lovely half-brother murdered a black kid. I've always wondered whether there was some connection (other than them both being horrible racists) between those two incidents not far apart.
Remember reading the report on that murder. Detail chilled me to the bone.chased the lad through a park with a machete or similar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.