Joey Barton

He is right about the women commentators to a degree. I watched a game the other day and 3 of the 4 women and it was painful to watch. He Still goes too far though. I was at a game yestrday and debated the women commentary thing and every single person agreed with him and this was just ten mid 40s blokes - all decent fellas. Should be allowed the opinion to say it has gone to far. It’s a very different game the men’s and women’s game.

Thank you Mr Kobayashi. I worry about what is going on in the world. I tend to look at it through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. There are women and children trafficked in the sex industry living in abject misery on a daily basis. We have innocent Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis and Palestinians dying for unjust causes. We have a cost of living crisis my local food bank struggling to cope with demand. If you’re lucky like me, I can afford my mortgage and put food on the table. When you reach as near as self actualisation as I’ll ever reach, I’m glad you’re here to protect me from Joey Barton’s harmful opinions. Please take this post as my application to join your baying fascist mob and I too can save the world from anti-woke simpletons. Do I get underpants to wear outside my trousers and a cape?

Underpants and capes?

Love your priorities mate but your dress sense needs a little work ;)

Thank you Mr Kobayashi. I worry about what is going on in the world. I tend to look at it through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. There are women and children trafficked in the sex industry living in abject misery on a daily basis. We have innocent Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis and Palestinians dying for unjust causes. We have a cost of living crisis my local food bank struggling to cope with demand. If you’re lucky like me, I can afford my mortgage and put food on the table. When you reach as near as self actualisation as I’ll ever reach, I’m glad you’re here to protect me from Joey Barton’s harmful opinions. Please take this post as my application to join your baying fascist mob and I too can save the world from anti-woke simpletons. Do I get underpants to wear outside my trousers and a cape?

Christ. Did you think why "anti-woke" was in quotations? Barton's an egotistical twat trying to grift (online). As almost everyone who claims to be anti-woke is. It's a label they chose not one they were given by me.

By all means consume his shit takes. I'm actually happy for him to keep making them. I didn't once say he should be banned or cancelled.

He's a nasty, violent man and I don't have any sympathy for him making his own life more difficult.

He’s off again bright and early on a Sunday morning.

This time warning women who he claims shagged their way into jobs that he knows who they are.

And threatening black people with a war if they want to come for him.

Assuming he’s not having some kind of breakdown, and this is all a calculated campaign of self publicity, I’m struggling to see what his end game is here.
Sociopaths don’t have or need an end game mate, it’s about them pure and simple, 24/7 This clown is the archetypal sociopath … in his warped mind, he’s the dogs bollocks, come what may..!

Christ. Did you think why "anti-woke" was in quotations? Barton's an egotistical twat trying to grift (online). As almost everyone who claims to be anti-woke is. It's a label they chose not one they were given by me.

By all means consume his shit takes. I'm actually happy for him to keep making them. I didn't once say he should be banned or cancelled.

He's a nasty, violent man and I don't have any sympathy for him making his own life more difficult.
Fuck off, you and your minions dissecting every fucking word. You love it! Joey Barton is a piece of work? I doubt it’s news to any City fan since the Jamie Tandy incident. He’s got his opinions and he’s entitled to them. If this was pre internet he’d just be the oddball in the pub you’d avoid. You’ve elevated him to dangerous thinker status for likes. Says more about you than him.

Fuck off, you and your minions dissecting every fucking word. You love it! Joey Barton is a piece of work? I doubt it’s news to any City fan since the Jamie Tandy incident. He’s got his opinions and he’s entitled to them. If this was pre internet he’d just be the oddball in the pub you’d avoid. You’ve elevated him to dangerous thinker status for likes. Says more about you than him.

Really? How do you know this? I always thought he was a charlatan and not half as clever as he thinks he is. All the way back when he was on Question Time.

Joey Barton is still the unhinged, violent thug he has always been. His opinions are no more than the ignorant expression of prejudice and in the past appear to have been supported not by reasoned argument but by a lighted cigarette thrust in the face or by an unprovoked, out of control physical assault. He is a disgrace.

He is right about the women commentators to a degree. I watched a game the other day and 3 of the 4 women and it was painful to watch. He Still goes too far though. I was at a game yestrday and debated the women commentary thing and every single person agreed with him and this was just ten mid 40s blokes - all decent fellas. Should be allowed the opinion to say it has gone to far. It’s a very different game the men’s and women’s game.
Just popping in to say that this? Is why I stopped posting here (this thread came up on a search). Because I am a woman and I am a football fan and according to posters like this, I don’t belong here. Even if I was a City fan, I wouldn’t belong here.

Barton doesn’t have a problem with men commentating on women’s games. Odd, that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.