Johan Bakayoko

What's wrong with Doku then
I wouldn’t say there is anything “wrong” with him - he’s just very raw and inexperienced and at this moment in time he lacks that final product, he’s more of a project player then the finished article. I think we do need an RW but the market is leaves lots to be desired and I don’t think we can afford to have too many Doku project type players in the squad.

Looks like the same source as the one who broke the Doku news. I do like what I’ve heard about him. Doku , Bakayoko , Savio (returning to pacey wingers) and ball-carriers by the looks of things.

Looks like the same source as the one who broke the Doku news. I do like what I’ve heard about him. Doku , Bakayoko , Savio (returning to pacey wingers) and ball-carriers by the looks of things.
Agreed - i’d actually argue that if we sign Paqueta, we’d have less of a need for RW this summer. Paqueta is so versatile, he can play out wide, false 9, 10, 8 and probably even as a 6. But yeah will be an interesting summer for sure.

If that £35m plus bonuses is true we should be all over that!
Apparently Frimpong has a £35mil release clause too. Absolutely rapid and scoring/assisting for fun at Leverkusen. Maybe not a top level defender but I think the amount of possession we have combined with his pace would be enough for most games.

That’d be RB & RW sorted for £70mil.

Agreed - i’d actually argue that if we sign Paqueta, we’d have less of a need for RW this summer. Paqueta is so versatile, he can play out wide, false 9, 10, 8 and probably even as a 6. But yeah will be an interesting summer for sure.
I think he'd be a great fit for us. His versatility has always made me think he could replace Bernardo positionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.