John Guidetti to Sunderland?

Sunderland would be a great opportunity for him as he would get regular first team playing time so the City management could assess whether he will be an asset for City's first team. I think he will as evidenced by his play for Feyenoord (sp)

As good an opportunity as he could hope for and the perfect platform to prove himself.If nothing else Bendtner will give him a run for his money in the ego stakes......

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=258370&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=258370&start=20</a>

I'm still not convinced that he can do it at the very top level. It seems to me that he's the type of player that will have a very good career but not exceptional. At roughly the same standard as say Kevin Phillips or Kevin Davies.

There were times last season when clearly we could have done with him, at least on the bench. If he would be happy with the 4th striker role then I'd be happy if we kept him. But it apperars that he wants regular first team football, and who could blame him for that? But I dont think he'll get it at City

This would be a great move for the lad o'neil will be the ideal type of manager he needs. i'd prefer he went to a PL club giving us the chance to see how far he's come and weather he can cut it in a proper big boys league! if he sinks a few pas our top table rivals while he's at it then everyones a winner!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.