John Paul Jones

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue2112 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Didn't they tour with Dave Grohl on drums a while back or was that just Page and Plant?

That's one of JPJ's other projects 'Them Crooked Vultures' and would have ben a far safer bet. I understand he wanst to experiment and self indulge but somethings are just too far off the page. The gorgeous looking girl on the door told me there was loads of people ;eaving and expressing how bad it was.

Ah, I must be getting things mixed up. I recall Them Crooked Vultures, albeit in name only, but didn't Led Zep do some shows in the past few years?

My memories hazy.

They palyed the O2 for a one off reunion for The Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert in 2007 attracting over 20 million ticket enquiries. We.ve seen Plant and Page on a number of occasions in different projects so it was more a case of seeing the third and final living member. Hopefully next summer we'll make the pilgrimage to Bron-Y-Aur but then again we say the same thing every year.

Bron-Yr-Aur, Bron-Yr-Aur, we are coming,
Bron-Yr-Aur, Bron-Yr-Aur, I pray.
We are coming at the end of May. Or June. Or possibly July. But more probably August...

BTH said:
We are coming at the end of May. Or June. Or possibly July. But more probably August...

That's got potential, might get us all one printed ;-)

BTH said:

Like that. :-)

You get what you pay for - I've been to a few things at the RNCM over the years and it is always choc full of pretentious cunts who are way shitter than they realise (IMHO).
Sadly JPJ is probably doing a Paul Mcartney and dabbling in 'serious' music, and the Liverpool Oratorio and Frog Chorus should serve as a warning.

Blue 2112 and BTH serves you right, only one place to be last weekend M/cr academy for the Levellers be an anarchist for the night, one band who know how to keep their fans happy for 2 hours no pretencious crap with these boys ;-)
Anyway in May you know you will be happy and not let down :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.