John Smiths Grand National 2011

Rorz88 said:
Do you fancy Junior Mark?

After his run at Cheltneham hes got a big chance!

I asked Mark about this earlier in the week and it wont be running and going to Ascot instead.

As for the National I always do the winner of Irish National the year earlier so I will be on Bluesea Cracker @ 16/1 will do it each way.

I pick a nose bet and a nice each wayer, usually, and last year they both paid. This year I fancy Ballabriggs for the nose and one of The tother one or Big Fella Thanks for the each wayer.

Rorz88 said:
Do you fancy Junior Mark?

After his run at Cheltneham hes got a big chance!
leighton said:
I asked Mark about this earlier in the week and it wont be running and going to Ascot instead.

As for the National I always do the winner of Irish National the year earlier so I will be on Bluesea Cracker @ 16/1 will do it each way.

The plan is to go to Ascot, but he wont be withdrawn from the national. He will run if he qualifies. Though, we dont expect he will.

We are only planning on sending Backstage out, but its not impossible that Junior will run. If he does, will be hot fave.

I'm gonna go for Character Building, i have a five on it at 66-1, feel that Nina Carberry couldnt have given it a worse ride in last years race (was 10 secs from the leader) so hopefully connections will tell her to give it a better ride, its a horse proven to get round the course and at 5lb less i hope it will at least place.

I'm also on Bluesea Cracker e/w

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.