John Smiths Grand National 2011

The Balotelli of racehorses, the talented but infuriating Tidal Bay, has a good chance at a big price if it runs, along with Ballabriggs and Bluesea Cracker.
If you like the favourite, The Midnight Club with Ruby Walsh on board for Willie Mullins, then back it now at 8-1, it will be half that on the day.
As long as Baconface's nag doesn't win, I'm not too bothered

I cant see the favourite going off at 4/1 on the day just feel this time around there will be a number of of horses that will be betted on big and there will be a bigger price favourite going off around the 6/1 mark.

markbmcfc said:
Rorz88 said:
Do you fancy Junior Mark?

After his run at Cheltneham hes got a big chance!
leighton said:
I asked Mark about this earlier in the week and it wont be running and going to Ascot instead.

As for the National I always do the winner of Irish National the year earlier so I will be on Bluesea Cracker @ 16/1 will do it each way.

The plan is to go to Ascot, but he wont be withdrawn from the national. He will run if he qualifies. Though, we dont expect he will.

We are only planning on sending Backstage out, but its not impossible that Junior will run. If he does, will be hot fave.
Do you have a piece of Junior, Mark? If so, nice!!! Best performance of the festival imo.
Any chance of him being a Gold Cup entry next March as some have been predicting?

I did a few before the weights came out not looking too bad I've got small stakes on Arbor Supreme at 40's, Bluesea cracker at 72, Calgary Bay 66, West end rocker 66 and Always Waining at 300+. I'll be backing BFT on the day and probably What a friend, I reckon that What a friend will go off favourite.

LongsightM13 said:
markbmcfc said:
The plan is to go to Ascot, but he wont be withdrawn from the national. He will run if he qualifies. Though, we dont expect he will.

We are only planning on sending Backstage out, but its not impossible that Junior will run. If he does, will be hot fave.
Do you have a piece of Junior, Mark? If so, nice!!! Best performance of the festival imo.
Any chance of him being a Gold Cup entry next March as some have been predicting?

Yup!

Yeah he will go to the Gold Cup if everything goes to plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.