John Stones - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones is class and OTTO is an old school Argie defender hard as nails and can play, will get better playing together"

Showed today that he has the defensive game along with the technical ability to be absolutely top drawer, solid as ever today. Really says something when we haven't even missed Kompany.

Showed today that he has the defensive game along with the technical ability to be absolutely top drawer, solid as ever today. Really says something when we haven't even missed Kompany.

I was praying that kompany would play today! Credit where it's due stones and otamendi have been quality, not just today, but for a couple of games!

For me kompany now kompany has to wait his time, because these 2 aren't going anywhere!

Interesting really. I didn't think he played as well today. Was a bit casual at times but early signs good for him and Otamendi as a pairing.

Thought he was great today to be honest, only time he maybe could have done better was when big nose was offside from their disallowed goal but that's being picky. Was impressed and continue to be so,adds another dimension to our passing game into midfield and can only get better imo.

Have to laugh some said this guy cannot defend. Superb today. Future captain and have a feeling he is going to be here a long time. Absolutely love this player pure class and it's staggering how good he can become.

I watched the match again and it's amazing what you miss when your shitting yourself watching it live. Stones defensive awareness is fucking amazing. Twice he bailed out Bravo. Once at the end of the first half where he ran to the line when Bravo came steaming off his line and stopped them scoring and the second time right at the end when Bravo spilled the ball, Stones was in the right place again on the line to clear the ball. He pretty much secured us the 3 points.

Him and Otamendi are developing a great partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.