John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only see EFC wanting Bony if Lukaku goes. As far as I know no one has expressed an interest in Lukaku.

Tbh I'd be surprised if clubs haven't talked to Everton about him but my guess would be the asking price would be huge, especially for an English club.

As for Stones I wasn't huge on it when the rumors were emerging during the season but really watching his play style I'm very confident Pep could make a fine player out of him.

Tbh I'd be surprised if clubs haven't talked to Everton about him but my guess would be the asking price would be huge, especially for an English club.

As for Stones I wasn't huge on it when the rumors were emerging during the season but really watching his play style I'm very confident Pep could make a fine player out of him.

Nowhere near good enough last season but there's no point in having Guardiola if we don't trust his ability to create better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.