John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently we are obliged to pay over the odds for stones... :/

posted in twitter rumors

If our terms are not met exactly, he will not go. It was harder to make Lukaku stay and he's not going anywhere.

Some fans asked him what he was doing when they bumped into him at a petrol station, but that's the extent of that.

As for the 'delightful fans' comment, if you continue in that manner at all you'll be permanently muted by me. I am absolutely not interested in this kind of utter shit slinging. I've always found City fans to be respectful and nice. Every club has some unsavoury fans. Like you, when I saw a group of utter scum City supporters at the semi last season jeering and pushing a man with his son, no older than 7, as he tried to make his way through. But I don't come here to discuss these situations at all, about any group of fans.

No more thanks.
I ain't tarnishing you all with the same brush,was merely saying or should of said,"some"of your delightful fans forced him out of his home....this is fact.
Do you honestly think after him apparently saying he wants to join City,he'd be welcome at Goodison if the deal collapses?

So we hadn't even put a bid in. I was right. At least now we're seemingly getting the ball rolling.

and after all that delay and "dragging our feet" to try and force Everton to drop their price...it looks like we just going to pay their original valuation after all! ;) (if reports have any truth to them!)

Great to see things moving....will be great to see what Pep can do with him!

Last edited:
and after all that delay and "dragging of feet" to try and force Everton to drop their price...it looks like we just going to pay their original valuation after all! ;)
Makes sense to delay it until he's back training then - skipped 3 weeks of wages and saved £300k+.

If our terms are not met exactly, he will not go. It was harder to make Lukaku stay and he's not going anywhere.

Some fans asked him what he was doing when they bumped into him at a petrol station, but that's the extent of that.

As for the 'delightful fans' comment, if you continue in that manner at all you'll be permanently muted by me. I am absolutely not interested in this kind of utter shit slinging. I've always found City fans to be respectful and nice. Every club has some unsavoury fans. Like you, when I saw a group of utter scum City supporters at the semi last season jeering and pushing a man with his son, no older than 7, as he tried to make his way through. But I don't come here to discuss these situations at all, about any group of fans.

No more thanks.

Lots of work to be done but can be the best defender we'll see for the next two decades. He still needs to grow as a footballer and whether he can do that at City or not is a big question. Can he afford to have a bad game and get dropped? No. He has to start every single game, otherwise he's going to be just like Rodwell.

15 minutes per goal?

So does this mean David Nugent is a better striker for England than anyone else, because he played one and scored in one, thus having 90 minutes per goal.

Nah mate, it looks like Stones is going. Especially as he's "injured" and can't play against Barnsley tomorrow.

If he was to stay, it's not like he'd be acting like Suarez. He's a smart lad. He might be unhappy about being denied a move, but he won't lack focus.

Incorrect.

Ok if you say so, I do however live in Liverpool and work for a company who have a big contract with Everton and was told that by an current employe/ ex-player yesterday...... But what would he know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.