John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that team if remaining fit for the majority of season would go very close to winning the league.

For a start you don't see the same team week in week out anymore and with question marks over hart,kompany,stones, 2 full backs not known for getting forward, kdb in midfield, sterling coming off a poor season and sane hasn't even put the shirt on yet.

For a start you don't see the same team week in week out anymore and with question marks over hart,kompany,stones, 2 full backs not known for getting forward, kdb in midfield, sterling coming off a poor season and sane hasn't even put the shirt on yet.

Pretty pessimistic way of looking at it mate. You could just as easily point to it being a much stronger squad than the one which won it with 100 goals & having Pep Guardiola in charge.

Totally agree there are a lot of question marks we don't know the answer to, but we hopefully have a manger who will motivate and organize a hell of a lot better than last year. Not saying we would win it, but think we'd be in with a good chance.

Pretty pessimistic way of looking at it mate. You could just as easily point to it being a much stronger squad than the one which won it with 100 goals & having Pep Guardiola in charge.

Not Pessimistic at all I think we have a chance with the squad we have but there are too many variables involved, we don't know what our squad of others are going to look like yet, we need gondogan and sane to hit the ground running when they are fit amd I feel Garcia and Angelino may be important for us. Stones being the player I think he is will be huge as well.

Not Pessimistic at all I think we have a chance with the squad we have but there are too many variables involved, we don't know what our squad of others are going to look like yet, we need gondogan and sane to hit the ground running when they are fit amd I feel Garcia and Angelino may be important for us. Stones being the player I think he is will be huge as well.

Well I wouldn't say that's a bad position to be in for Pep's first season. Competing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.