John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant this! When I heard that we had given Everton an ultimatum, I didn't think we'd take it to this level!

So some fucker at City is either getting a huge bollocking or pat on the back this morning!

Bunch of fucking weasels just trying to covertheir arses in case it transpired they had done something wrong which they had't thought of.
Weasels!! Nev Knev, UEFA are a fine upstanding organisation, with morals only matched by the selfless generosity in trying to make football a fair playing field for all clubs. Can't believe you'd slander them in such an unprovoked attack.

We have gatecrashed the media with the Eufa publication but please tell me we've not broken any registration rules!
SSN are currently making mischief.

Not sure how it was a mistake. If he hadn't signed yesterday he wouldn't have played the qualifiers and with what we have in AK being CB and no other CBs around, I am sure it was a tactic to do this before today so that he can play for those 2 games. They are pretty big games mind you.

Weasels!! Nev Knev, UEFA are a fine upstanding organisation, with morals only matched by the selfless generosity in trying to make football a fair playing field for all clubs. Can't believe you'd slander them in such an unprovoked attack.

Perhaps I am being a bit harsh.

They are certainly at the heart of the fight against racism with their draconian penalties & bans.

Not sure how it was a mistake. If he hadn't signed yesterday he wouldn't have played the qualifiers and with what we have in AK being CB and no other CBs around, I am sure it was a tactic to do this before today so that he can play for those 2 games. They are pretty big games mind you.
he hasn't signed though according to SSN. They got that from City by telephone this morning.

Looks like he will sign today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.