John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way maybe Mendy ,the others don't shit a brick when the ball or an opponent comes near.

Cancelo has barely played two consecutive games for us in his favoured position since he joined and Mahrez has one good game for us in every 3/4 matches.

I like Rodri as a player but it’s no coincidence that we’ve dropped a level ever since he replaced Dinho as our DM.

Stones played a pivotal role in both our league winning seasons under Pep before injuries hit him. So long as Stones is never partnered with Garcia, I could see him recapturing his best form if played alongside, Laporte, Ake or Dias.

Stones’s issue always seem to be when he’s partnered with a lesser CB. That should hopefully never happen with our options now.

There's some right crackers in here that people won't live down!!

LOL!
These two are four days apart (sorry Fantasy I wrote him off too but it’s just how close they are :-) )

Get the transfer request in fella.

Take the pay cut,rebuild and start afresh,you won't get an opportunity here now.

Hopefully a new beginning,he's still more than capable of reaching the heights we all hoped he would when he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.