John Terry Being Looked After?

bluemoonste said:
Kinky by name said:
he's too much of an egomaniac to do himself any harm... but there may be a queue of others wanting to string the tw@ up.

including our very own Tevez ... he wanted a bit of Terry today despite the size difference...... get in there Carlos lad !

My youngest daughter just saw Tevez square up to Terry and said that it looked like Terry was about to burst into tears afterwards and she felt a tiny bit sorry for him, like everyones now bullying him. Yes he's done wrong but he isn't the first and won't be the last man to cheat on his wife with somebody else's. The difference being it won't be splashed all over the world's newspapers and it's getting way out of hand now. Fair enough everyone giving it to him but time to move on.

Bloody ell she actually made me feel sorry for him, and then I looked at his fucking stupid haircut and said to her I'm sorry but he's a twat (well I didn't exactly say he's a twat to her but I thought it).

bluemoonste said:
Kinky by name said:
he's too much of an egomaniac to do himself any harm... but there may be a queue of others wanting to string the tw@ up.

including our very own Tevez ... he wanted a bit of Terry today despite the size difference...... get in there Carlos lad !

The twat shat himself. Get in Carlos.

vincent said:
Kinky by name said:

His stupid antics in Dubai have pissed more people off than the affair imo.

I know. So uncalled for. What a prize chav.

The media are turning on him, all of a sudden.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1254253/Piers-Morgan-John-Terry-nice-kids-say--Krays.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Krays.html</a>

JOHN TERRY suffered a devastating double blow - snubbed by Wayne Bridge and dismissed by Fabio Capello.
Bridge refused to shake the Chelsea captain's hand in one of the most public snubs in history.
The Manchester City star offered his hand but as Terry went to shake it, Bridge instead shook hands with one of the mascots.
And in a stinging attack Capello told the disgraced Terry he would never reclaim the England armband while the Italian was in charge. Capello said: "As long as I am England manager, I don't think John Terry will be captain again. I expect my captain to be responsible to children and for the fans. I told him all of this."
Capello's words heaped more humiliation on Terry who was woefully exposed as City won 4-2.

Not sure about this; seems unlikely.

watch the hand shake at the beginning forget bridge, watch bellamys hand shake with terry fucking awesome proper attitude shakes his hand but watch the look on bellamys face priceless

kippaxwarrior said:
What did the stupid twat do in Dubai?

Was he caught stealing?
If you normally get your hands chopped of there!!!

Think it may have been the staged photos of him making up with his wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.