John Terry for £20m

Blue2112

John Terry for £20m

Sunday supplement been talking about John Terry this morning and its reported today that we're going to offer 20m in the Summer for him, whilst also plotting to get Scholari.

Its all unsettling and unless an the stories and rumours just wont go away unless Hughes starts turning the results around.

Re: John Terry for £20m

It makes me wonder why we're being linked to players that are past their best!

I've said, for ages(and Supplement confirmed) that Terry is crap without Carvalho! So, if he DID come here, he'd have a 'mare, unless he played with someone like Neds, who is quick enough to cover his mistakes!

After the break they're discussing Scholari and Terry for City and will we ever be as big as United, time to get strapped down methinks before I get mad at the bastards.

Blue2112 said:
After the break they're discussing Scholari and Terry for City and will we ever be as big as United, time to get strapped down methinks before I get mad at the bastards.

They should change the title of the programme to 'Manchester City's Sunday Supplement'. They would have been lost over the past few weeks without us to talk about.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.