John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
mattyctid said:
good article

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1201523/Now-John-Terry-holding-aces-ultimate-poker-match.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... match.html</a>
Sheikh at only 14.4b? Thought it was way more than that, are we going skint!

I think it's what is known as a guess

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
Andouble said:
Sheikh at only 14.4b? Thought it was way more than that, are we going skint!

In terms of the pot of dosh our owner has, my understanding is tha the figure being quoted is his personal wealth not including his families which is immense, not even worth counting its that big !

City is owned by The A.D.U.G. This is headed by Sheik Mansoor.
The A.D.U.G. wealth is estimated at £555 Billion.

Newspapers continuously link City exclusively to Sheik Mansoor (and his personal wealth) and ignore the fact that City is owned by A.D.U.G.

skybluekings said:
Failsworth Hillbilly said:
In terms of the pot of dosh our owner has, my understanding is tha the figure being quoted is his personal wealth not including his families which is immense, not even worth counting its that big !

Newspapers continuously link City exclusively to Sheik Mansoor (and his personal wealth) and ignore the fact that City is owned by A.D.U.G.

Nope ADIA has £555 Billion. ADUG does not. It is often thought that ADUG is part of ADIA but it isn't.

Can a fan of another club please say something? We hear so little of you these days, and you have so much to add.

Cobwebcat said:
skybluekings said:

Nope ADIA has £555 Billion. ADUG does not. It is often thought that ADUG is part of ADIA but it isn't.

LOL! I'm confused now :D
What is ADUG's worth then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.